- Who May Use the Services
Unless otherwise specified in relation to a particular Service, the Services are provided by, and you are contracting with, WAMA Technology Ltd. References to “WAMA”, “we”, “us”, and “our” are references to WAMA Technology Ltd., located at Unit 502, 5/F, Block B, Wing Kut Industrial Building, 608 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Privacy and Personal Data
Personal data is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a living person (“Personal Data”). You understand that through your use of the Services you consent to the collection and use of this information by WAMA.
When you sign up to use the Services, we will ask you to submit certain information, which may contain Personal Data about you. WAMA may use this data to grant you access to our different online products and Services; to direct marketing and other commercial messages to you; and to develop new and improve our existing products, solutions and Services based on our customers’ needs. You understand and consent to the use of this information by WAMA.
- Intellectual Property Rights
You shall refrain from commencing or prosecuting any legal actions or other proceedings against WAMA whereby you would (a) challenge the validity of any trademarks and/or trademark applications held or filed by WAMA, or (b) in any other way claim that Intellectual Property Rights held or licensed by WAMA infringe any of your or a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights. The foregoing only applies to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- User Requirements
You are responsible for your conduct and communications while using the Services. You must comply with the following requirements when using the Services:
- You must use the Services in compliance with, and only as permitted by, applicable laws.
- You may not use or access the Services for the purpose of building a competitive product or service or for any other competitive purposes.
- You may not use the name, logo or any other WAMA trademarks or brand elements, except as explicitly permitted by WAMA.
- You may not misuse our Services by interfering with their normal operation, or attempting to access them using a method other than through the interfaces and instructions that we provide.
- You may not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any WAMA system or network.
- You may not use any automated system or software to extract or scrape data from the websites or other interfaces through which we make our Services available.
- Unless permitted by applicable law, you may not deny others access to, or reverse engineer, the Services, or attempt to do so.
- You may not transmit any viruses, malware, or other types of malicious software, or links to such software, through the Services.
- You may not engage in abusive or excessive usage of the Services, which is usage significantly in excess of average usage patterns that adversely affects the speed, responsiveness, stability, availability, or functionality of the Services for other users.
- You may not use the Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others, or to commit an unlawful activity.
- Changes to the Services
WAMA does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the contents on the Services. We may make changes to the Services, at any time without notice.
- Prohibition of Access
Whilst we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to provide users with access to the Services twenty-four (24) hours per day, we cannot guarantee your access and you acknowledge that we make no representation or warranty that the Services will be available. You are responsible for your own hardware, software and facilities and we cannot guarantee compatibility of your systems with our Services.
We shall be entitled, at our sole discretion, to (a) temporarily suspend the Services for upgrades or modifications, and/or (b) restrict your access to and use of the Services where we consider it reasonably necessary for the operation of the Services. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of any such suspension, restriction or prohibition.
We reserve the right at all times to prohibit or deny your access to the Services or any part thereof immediately and without notice.
While it is in the interest of WAMA to provide you with a great experience when using the Services, there are certain things we do not promise about them. We try to keep our Services up, but they may be unavailable from time to time for various reasons.
- Limitation of Liability
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction